Ages 9 to 13
Friday, May 7th
Join us for a new one-night camping experience. This overnight is for 9-13-year-old Monthlies students enrolled at the Tolt-MacDonald Park location. Featuring fire, food, and fun!
Students enrolled at our Tolt-MacDonald Park location can now celebrate the end of the year by camping out with the friends they’ve gotten to know over the course of the year. Students will:
- Roast food and tell stories around the fire
- Go on safe night adventures guided by our experienced staff
- Wake up in the morning for the last magical day of program
Pick-up will be at the normal time (3pm) at the end of class on Saturday, May 8th.
Required Packing List:
- Pre-cooked dinner, plus breakfast and lunch for the following day
- Snacks to roast on the fire (we’ll share recommendations)
- Tent, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, and pillow
- All normal class gear (rain gear, warm layers, lunch, and water)